NEX has partnered with foreign exchange (FX) technology provider Capitolis to provide connectivity to a novation platform.
NEX will provide connectivity to send trading data to Capitolis’ automated novation platform through NEX Infinity.
Andrés Choussy, head of trade and portfolio management at NEX Optimisation, said the decision to partner with Capitolis was an extension of NEX’s Strategy to partner with third-party providers that enhance its own services.
“From our perspective, we want to
Bryan Cross, who heads UBS Asset Management's QED group, joins to discuss alternative data and AI.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Problem Solver: Paul Bari, Nordea
- JP Morgan's FX Algo Tool Launches on Bloomberg Terminal
- Refinitiv Consolidates Data Insights on China's Belt and Road Initiative
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 153: Nasdaq's Lars Ottersgård
- CAT’s Tale: How Thesys, the SROs and the SEC Mishandled the Consolidated Audit Trail