Know-your-customer (KYC) technology provider Encompass Corporation has announced the addition of global biometric identify verification (IDV) and document authentication to its platform.
According to Graeme Port, head of product at Encompass, the identity verification is one piece of the operational puzzle that customers have to solve as part of KYC. “We help them with a bunch of other operational problems, for example unpacking and understanding ownership of corporate customers; screening for
Bryan Cross, who heads UBS Asset Management's QED group, joins to discuss alternative data and AI.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Problem Solver: Paul Bari, Nordea
- JP Morgan's FX Algo Tool Launches on Bloomberg Terminal
- Refinitiv Consolidates Data Insights on China's Belt and Road Initiative
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 153: Nasdaq's Lars Ottersgård
- CAT’s Tale: How Thesys, the SROs and the SEC Mishandled the Consolidated Audit Trail