Lotus Development Corp. is spending a reported $2 million for fourth-quarter advertising to launch its FM-based broadcast quote product called "Signal" (MTR, October 1985). Lotus is hardly what you'd call a traditional market data vendor. To get a sense of how the world's largest PC software supplier sees the market, we spent a few minutes one afternoon talking with Don McLagan, the former Data Resources, Inc. executive recently recruited by Lotus to run its Information Services Division:
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Fintech Could Demolish Europe’s Capital Markets Union Barriers