Given this unique position, outsourced trading desks can often be underserved by current offerings, leading firms to take multiple systems to bridge gaps in workflow and capabilities. Trading technology vendor LiquidityBook is aiming to fill that gap with its LBX Outsourced Trader product.
“On the one hand they are technically broker-dealers so have the regulatory and reporting requirements that go part and parcel with that,” says Sean Sullivan, chief revenue officer at LiquidityBook. “But on t
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper