Given this unique position, outsourced trading desks can often be underserved by current offerings, leading firms to take multiple systems to bridge gaps in workflow and capabilities. Trading technology vendor LiquidityBook is aiming to fill that gap with its LBX Outsourced Trader product.
“On the one hand they are technically broker-dealers so have the regulatory and reporting requirements that go part and parcel with that,” says Sean Sullivan, chief revenue officer at LiquidityBook. “But on
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground