Given this unique position, outsourced trading desks can often be underserved by current offerings, leading firms to take multiple systems to bridge gaps in workflow and capabilities. Trading technology vendor LiquidityBook is aiming to fill that gap with its LBX Outsourced Trader product.
“On the one hand they are technically broker-dealers so have the regulatory and reporting requirements that go part and parcel with that,” says Sean Sullivan, chief revenue officer at LiquidityBook. “But on t
Anthony and James examine some of the key themes that will be on display at the inaugural North American Innovation Summit.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- Hammonds Out as Deutsche Bank’s Leadership Woes Continue
- Bogen to Head Execution Services for Dash Financial
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 117: Machine Learning, Chatbots & Fintechs
- Veronica Augustsson: At the Crossroads of Business and Technology