The NeoXam technology operates across Microsoft’s cloud service and will enable Arkéa IS to manage sophisticated portfolios and harmonize streams of information through a single platform. The Tracker solution covers institutional portfolios, mutual funds and equities, and aims to allow a more simplistic and efficient management system that complies with regulations such as the revised Markets in Financial Instruments Directive II (Mifid II).
“We were seeking a solution that would provide us
Bryan Cross, who heads UBS Asset Management's QED group, joins to discuss alternative data and AI.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Problem Solver: Paul Bari, Nordea
- JP Morgan's FX Algo Tool Launches on Bloomberg Terminal
- Refinitiv Consolidates Data Insights on China's Belt and Road Initiative
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 153: Nasdaq's Lars Ottersgård
- CAT’s Tale: How Thesys, the SROs and the SEC Mishandled the Consolidated Audit Trail