The NeoXam technology operates across Microsoft’s cloud service and will enable Arkéa IS to manage sophisticated portfolios and harmonize streams of information through a single platform. The Tracker solution covers institutional portfolios, mutual funds and equities, and aims to allow a more simplistic and efficient management system that complies with regulations such as the revised Markets in Financial Instruments Directive II (Mifid II).
“We were seeking a solution that would provide us
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain