Algorithmic trading systems provider FlexTrade was recently approved as an independent software vendor (ISV) with the Dubai Gold and Commodities Exchange (DGCX), an electronic commodity and currency derivatives exchange.
Sell-Side Technology spoke with Manish Kedia, managing director of the company's Singapore office, which engineered the DGCX deal.
SST: How did the relationship with DGCX come about?
Manish Kedia: Very simply, client demand. Several of our clients were interested in options mark
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling