WatersTechnology speaks with Barry Castle, Symphony's chief marketing officer, about the development of the application, the user experience and the future plans for the messaging service.
WatersTechnology: How long was the mobile app in development? Were there requests from clients to produce the app?
Barry Castle: We've spent about 18 months developing the application and it was in private beta for about a year. Through that time, we worked hand-in-hand with some of our enterprise customers t
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming