Last week, between Waters magazine and Inside Data Management magazine, we published four features amounting to over 10,000 words describing some of the many challenges presented by Europe's Mifid II mandate.
Meanwhile, in the US, this week saw President Donald Trump say that his administration was "going to be doing a big number on Dodd–Frank" as he signed an executive order telling department heads that for every new regulation they issue, they have to strike down two regs that are currently o
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 95: Bitcoin/Blockchain News, BNP's Acquisition, Post-Trade Tech
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Stewart Carmichael, Schroders
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act