"We recently stood up a new state-of-the-art data center in Equinix HK1," Michael Rude, Redi's chief revenue officer, tells WatersTechnology. "This builds on our existing points of presence in New York, Chicago and London, and reinforces our cross-regional, resilient mesh of data centers globally."
The New York-based firm has also added client coverage, account management and infrastructure engineering staff in Hong Kong. Jason Yoon-Hendricks, Redi's head of client relations and operations APAC,
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp