The web-based tool provides exchanges with point-in-time information for every quote and every trade executed in the options market. Exchanges can use the product to adjust their pricing structures in order to bring in business by providing users with data for each trade in relation to the corresponding quote, as well as by providing competitive data.
"The market has become more top-heavy, where the number of quotes continues to explode, but the number of trades is growing far, far slower," John
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit