The partnership will bring Speakerbus' portfolio of trader voice solutions to more customers and expand its base, says Speakerbus CEO Patrick McCullough.
"We're already seeing a channel effect. Our distribution used to be more direct selling that benefited a lot of tier 1 customers but the channel really serves other customers," McCullough says.
He adds the vendor is already seeing more demand from clients for its trading voice solutions just from having easier access to its distribution.
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp