Jeff Wecker, president and CEO of Lime Brokerage, attributes the growth to high-frequency traders leaving their existing positions with sell-side proprietary trading desks and multi-strategy trading firms and seeking green opportunities.
"Clearly, there has been a migration taking place in high-frequency trading," he says. "We have seen a growing number of sole proprietorships and we have seen people leaving existing high-frequency trading firms and going out on their own as well."
These new fir
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- CBA to Issue First Blockchain Bond for World Bank
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform