Jeff Wecker, president and CEO of Lime Brokerage, attributes the growth to high-frequency traders leaving their existing positions with sell-side proprietary trading desks and multi-strategy trading firms and seeking green opportunities.
"Clearly, there has been a migration taking place in high-frequency trading," he says. "We have seen a growing number of sole proprietorships and we have seen people leaving existing high-frequency trading firms and going out on their own as well."
These new fir
Also: Trading Technologies is developing an OMS for the sell side and Orbital Insight is embracing a platform-as-a-service model.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 141: Brexit and Blockchain and Data, Oh My
- Nasdaq, User Groups Fire Opening Salvoes in Looming Battle Over SIP Data Fees
- JPX Mulls Pooling Content into Data Lakes
- Alt Data’s Ethical Day of Reckoning
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 142: AWS Talks Cloud Adoption in the Capital Markets