DWT: How can firms overcome the technological barriers to entry into high-frequency trading (HFT)?
Dave Malik, Cisco: Firms can overcome some of the technology barriers by taking advantage of services offered by exchanges and financial services providers. Sell-side firms are moving their trading strategies closer to the liquidity venues and using co-location facilities to reduce infrastructure costs and overall latency in the trading cycle. Certain service providers are not only offering empty c
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp