For the most part, delivering the trading front end to the client is relatively easy. Organizing everything that happens behind the graphical user interface (GUI)-reorganizing the business and support lines, integrating legacy systems and deploying new technology to route and manage these complex orders-is where most sell-side firms feel the pain.
In this report we speak with Holden Sibley, head of electronic distribution at Barclays Capital, to discuss the lessons the firm has learned since ent
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 95: Bitcoin/Blockchain News, BNP's Acquisition, Post-Trade Tech
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Stewart Carmichael, Schroders