Low-latency and enterprise data provider Activ Financial is deploying its hardware-accelerated ticker plant in the Japan Exchange Group's (JPX) upcoming co-location facility to provide access to cash and derivatives data from the Tokyo Stock Exchange and the Osaka Securities Exchange -- which merged to become JPX -- as a managed service, to lower cost and complexity for regional and global clients seeking access to the markets.
The vendor is currently installing its ticker plant in the new JPX
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 166: Brian Lichtenberger on Alternative Data
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'