Austin, Texas-based financial search engine startup 9W Search has launched the first production release of its web-based financial information search platform, rolling out free and premium registration, and is completing development of a new screener tool to help users quickly filter through the platform's data.
The free version of 9W's platform includes company overview pages, leadership and board of director information, real-time stock quotes, financial data as well as pre-built financial
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 166: Brian Lichtenberger on Alternative Data