Anova's first ULL-3000 path, developed using a hybrid free space optics and millimeter wave system from its partner AOptix, will provide redundant data streams on diverse wavelengths and pick the best data packet in real time, and leverages Anova's more than 5,000 registered Federal Communications Commission frequencies and its algorithmic route software that identifies and selects the fastest route within minutes to identify and avoid obstructions.
Anova chief technology officer Kieran Athy
Bryan Cross, who heads UBS Asset Management's QED group, joins to discuss alternative data and AI.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Problem Solver: Paul Bari, Nordea
- JP Morgan's FX Algo Tool Launches on Bloomberg Terminal
- Refinitiv Consolidates Data Insights on China's Belt and Road Initiative
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 153: Nasdaq's Lars Ottersgård
- CAT’s Tale: How Thesys, the SROs and the SEC Mishandled the Consolidated Audit Trail