Four years ago, Stephen Murphy and James Harrison came together to launch Genesis, a software company that uses a microservices framework to build tools for buy- and sell-side firms, as well as clearinghouses and market-makers. Today, the company has clients in Europe and the Americas, and a staff of 30, 26 of which are developers.
In an effort to build the staff to 42 over the next three months, and enhance its tech capabilities, it has raised $3 million in Series A funding from Illuminate
Julie Lerner joins to talk about the hemp market and PanXchange's launch of a hemp exchange.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Plato’s Planned Platform Could Serve as Precursor to European Consolidated Tape
- Consolidated Tape Will Not Make Data Cheaper
- The Secret Source: Machine Learning and Open Source Come Together
- Bloomberg Expands Regulatory Reporting Suite with RegTek Buy
- Blockchain Could Unlock Value of Real Estate as an Asset Class