Four years ago, Stephen Murphy and James Harrison came together to launch Genesis, a software company that uses a microservices framework to build tools for buy- and sell-side firms, as well as clearinghouses and market-makers. Today, the company has clients in Europe and the Americas, and a staff of 30, 26 of which are developers.
In an effort to build the staff to 42 over the next three months, and enhance its tech capabilities, it has raised $3 million in Series A funding from Illuminate
Bryan Cross, who heads UBS Asset Management's QED group, joins to discuss alternative data and AI.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Problem Solver: Paul Bari, Nordea
- JP Morgan's FX Algo Tool Launches on Bloomberg Terminal
- Refinitiv Consolidates Data Insights on China's Belt and Road Initiative
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 153: Nasdaq's Lars Ottersgård
- CAT’s Tale: How Thesys, the SROs and the SEC Mishandled the Consolidated Audit Trail