Network cloud and hosting specialist BSO has announced the launch of its partnership with Amazon Web Services (AWS).
BSO will deliver direct private connectivity to AWS cloud from datacenters, offices and co-location environments through AWS Direct Connect Service (DCS).
“We have a similar access point into GCP [Google Cloud Platform] and Azure as well because each client makes a decision where they decide to put their infrastructure, and we need to be agnostic in order to serve them,” says
Bryan Cross, who heads UBS Asset Management's QED group, joins to discuss alternative data and AI.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Problem Solver: Paul Bari, Nordea
- JP Morgan's FX Algo Tool Launches on Bloomberg Terminal
- Refinitiv Consolidates Data Insights on China's Belt and Road Initiative
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 153: Nasdaq's Lars Ottersgård
- CAT’s Tale: How Thesys, the SROs and the SEC Mishandled the Consolidated Audit Trail