Network cloud and hosting specialist BSO has announced the launch of its partnership with Amazon Web Services (AWS).
BSO will deliver direct private connectivity to AWS cloud from datacenters, offices and co-location environments through AWS Direct Connect Service (DCS).
“We have a similar access point into GCP [Google Cloud Platform] and Azure as well because each client makes a decision where they decide to put their infrastructure, and we need to be agnostic in order to serve them,” says
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 166: Brian Lichtenberger on Alternative Data
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'
- Universal-Investment Explores AI to Develop ESG Services