Crypto trading tech provider XTRD has announced it will use Avelacom’s connectivity and IT infrastructure to bridge access to global crypto exchanges across Asia, Europe and the US.
The technology is designed to provide low-latency market data, order routing services, and cloud-to-cloud connectivity.
Serg Gulko, CTO and founder of XTRD, explains many crypto trading platforms largely depend on cloud technology and that having physical hardware infrastructure and points of presence (PoPs) in
A look at what's to come at FIA Boca; Finra was named the CAT plan processor; a Waters magazine relaunch.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Women in Technology & Data Awards 2019: All the Winners and Why they Won
- A Blueprint for Alternative Data in Asset Management
- AFTAs 2018 Winner's Video: SS&C Advent Bags Front Office and IT Team Categories
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Vendor Partnership or Alliance Professional of the Year—Marisol Collazo, DTCC
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Gender Equality Professional of the Year—Frieda Lewis, Broadridge Financial Solutions