Crypto trading tech provider XTRD has announced it will use Avelacom’s connectivity and IT infrastructure to bridge access to global crypto exchanges across Asia, Europe and the US.
The technology is designed to provide low-latency market data, order routing services, and cloud-to-cloud connectivity.
Serg Gulko, CTO and founder of XTRD, explains many crypto trading platforms largely depend on cloud technology and that having physical hardware infrastructure and points of presence (PoPs) in
Bloomberg’s Gerard Francis looks at the challenges that capital markets firms face when trying to incorporate alternative datasets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2019: All the Winners and Why They Won
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 161: Gerard Francis of Bloomberg
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2019: Best Data Provider to the Sell Side—FactSet
- Data Standardization Remains Top ESG Roadblock
- Banks and Bourses Increasingly Combine Cloud, AI for Data Projects