Crypto trading tech provider XTRD has announced it will use Avelacom’s connectivity and IT infrastructure to bridge access to global crypto exchanges across Asia, Europe and the US.
The technology is designed to provide low-latency market data, order routing services, and cloud-to-cloud connectivity.
Serg Gulko, CTO and founder of XTRD, explains many crypto trading platforms largely depend on cloud technology and that having physical hardware infrastructure and points of presence (PoPs) in
Julie Lerner joins to talk about the hemp market and PanXchange's launch of a hemp exchange.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Plato’s Planned Platform Could Serve as Precursor to European Consolidated Tape
- Consolidated Tape Will Not Make Data Cheaper
- Blockchain Could Unlock Value of Real Estate as an Asset Class
- Bloomberg Expands Regulatory Reporting Suite with RegTek Buy
- Real Estate as a Tradeable Asset Class Faces Data Hurdles