Crypto trading tech provider XTRD has announced it will use Avelacom’s connectivity and IT infrastructure to bridge access to global crypto exchanges across Asia, Europe and the US.
The technology is designed to provide low-latency market data, order routing services, and cloud-to-cloud connectivity.
Serg Gulko, CTO and founder of XTRD, explains many crypto trading platforms largely depend on cloud technology and that having physical hardware infrastructure and points of presence (PoPs) in
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'
- Banks, Asset Managers Turn to Web Scraping to Generate Alpha