Whisper it quietly, but regulation may not be the all-consuming burden that some claim it to be. Or, at least, firms are beginning to see the potential fruits of their labors. For example, recent regulations are helping firms derive benefits from a significant post-trade process—trade reconstruction.
At a basic level, trade reconstruction is the process of searching records related to trades and building cases around them. To reconstruct a trade that has taken place, a researcher needs to know
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 166: Brian Lichtenberger on Alternative Data
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'
- Universal-Investment Explores AI to Develop ESG Services