Although the Singapore Exchange (SGX) is relatively small—its market capitalization of $776 billion is dwarfed, for example, by the New York Stock Exchange’s $23 trillion as of April 2018—it packs a punch, having received numerous industry awards lauding its forward-thinking stance and innovative products.
At a recent second quarter earnings results briefing, Boon Chye Loh, CEO of the exchange, said SGX aims to make the investment and fundraising process even more seamless and efficient for
A discussion about blockchain projects in the capital markets, the crypto space and further delays for the CAT.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- A Blueprint for Alternative Data in Asset Management
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Rising Star (End-User)—Irene Kan, TD Securities
- Women in Financial Services: The Shameful Truth
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Legal/Compliance Professional of the Year—Miranda Morad, MarketAxess
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Technology Innovator of the Year (Vendor)—Regina Williamson, London Stock Exchange Group