In 2018, Chicago-based Trading Technologies (TT) began a journey away from just being a provider of trading tools to futures market participants, to covering screen-based execution products and data analytics. Now, with the launch of its infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS) offering, the company has completed its transformation into a full-service vendor.
TT has announced Graystone Asset Management as the first formal client of its consolidated IaaS product. The firm, based in the Cayman Islands,
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'
- Banks, Asset Managers Turn to Web Scraping to Generate Alpha