Technology consultancy and services provider Synechron is launching eight new accelerators to support institutional investors with their client lifecycle.
The accelerators cover the entire value chain from helping asset managers identify prospective clients and onboarding them to client retention, asset tokenization and relationship management. “We have really come to this from a business point of view,” says Ben Musgrave, head of digital, UK, at Synechron. “What challenges are the businesses
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'
- Finra to Expand Use of Machine Learning for Market Surveillance