One of the more ambitious market-structure projects utilizing blockchain is now complete and is set to go live by the end of the year, according to executives at the Depository Trust & Clearing Corp. (DTCC).
The Trade Information Warehouse (TIW), which handles lifecycle events in the majority of trades in the $12 trillion credit derivatives market and is operated by the DTCC, will be implemented around the middle of the fourth quarter of 2019.
“We’ve been undergoing a period of robust testing,
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'
- Banks, Asset Managers Turn to Web Scraping to Generate Alpha