One of the more ambitious market-structure projects utilizing blockchain is now complete and is set to go live by the end of the year, according to executives at the Depository Trust & Clearing Corp. (DTCC).
The Trade Information Warehouse (TIW), which handles lifecycle events in the majority of trades in the $12 trillion credit derivatives market and is operated by the DTCC, will be implemented around the middle of the fourth quarter of 2019.
“We’ve been undergoing a period of robust testing,
A discussion about blockchain projects in the capital markets, the crypto space and further delays for the CAT.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- A Blueprint for Alternative Data in Asset Management
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Rising Star (End-User)—Irene Kan, TD Securities
- Women in Financial Services: The Shameful Truth
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Legal/Compliance Professional of the Year—Miranda Morad, MarketAxess
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Technology Innovator of the Year (Vendor)—Regina Williamson, London Stock Exchange Group