Speed and throughput are areas where markets in Asia need to gain ground to catch up with their western counterparts.
“Where we focus is really on the information that moves the market and that tends to be very important, not just for the short-term HFT [high-frequency trading] type investor, but also the long-term ones,” said John Knuff, general manager for global financial services at datacenter provider Equinix. “So you don’t have the fragmentation in the Asian markets that you see in
Julie Lerner joins to talk about the hemp market and PanXchange's launch of a hemp exchange.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Plato’s Planned Platform Could Serve as Precursor to European Consolidated Tape
- Consolidated Tape Will Not Make Data Cheaper
- Blockchain Could Unlock Value of Real Estate as an Asset Class
- Bloomberg Expands Regulatory Reporting Suite with RegTek Buy
- Real Estate as a Tradeable Asset Class Faces Data Hurdles