Digital Asset is integrating its newly open-sourced DAML programming language with two external blockchain platforms as it further opens up its features.
The company announced that VMware blockchain platform and Hyperledger Sawtooth will now support DAML, allowing users of those platforms to build smart contracts with DAML’s privacy features.
It is the first time DAML, a functional programming language which was previously only available for Digital Asset blockchain projects, is being made
The founder and CEO of HPR joins the podcast to talk about lessons learned and where the industry is heading.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- 'Next Act: A Profile of Euronext's Alain Courbebaisse
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2019 Winner's Interview—Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Buy Side, FISD Begin Industry Push for Alt Data Standards
- SFTR Preparations Stifled by Data Availability
- Wavelength Episode 163: Tony Amicangioli on Cloud, Race to Zero