Buy-side firms are allocating more of their budgets to manage the influx of complex data—aggregated across various business lines throughout the front-to-back office and in multiple formats. Managing the data is proving to be a colossal challenge for the industry, bringing with it a significant drain on time and resources.
“It’s the million-dollar question. I think it’s so complex, and we make it more complex. The world is evolving. It used to be [whether you] could deal with voice [-related
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'
- Banks, Asset Managers Turn to Web Scraping to Generate Alpha