Bond.One wants to unite the old and the new by putting the debt capital markets on the blockchain using Microsoft’s Azure Blockchain service.
New York-based Bond.One is the second venture to spin out of cVation, a software development firm with experience in deploying cloud-based enterprise technology across three industries.
“Our expertise is navigating very regulated environments, being financial services, being aviation, being insurance, and Microsoft as an enterprise technology solution
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'
- Banks, Asset Managers Turn to Web Scraping to Generate Alpha