As China begins to open up, foreign investors are finding the onshore market more accessible. However, serious challenges and questions remain. Wei-Shen Wong reports from Shanghai and Beijing.
Global institutional investors are continuously on the lookout for more ways to expand the alpha portion of their portfolios, be it through the use of alternative datasets to help direct them to additional signals, or through tapping into new geographies and assets.
With global economic activity
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'
- Banks, Asset Managers Turn to Web Scraping to Generate Alpha