Capital markets software firm Genesis has launched a product to help institutions speed up the delivery of web-based solutions without writing additional code.
The offering, Creative Studio, promises to accelerate the digitization effort underway at buy- and sell-side institutions, execution venues and clearing houses by improving time to market.
Genesis says it delivers web applications within minutes, as opposed to weeks or months, reducing technology and infrastructure costs, as well as
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'
- Finra to Expand Use of Machine Learning for Market Surveillance