Microsoft is pushing hard into the blockchain space. The tech giant launched the Azure Blockchain Workbench in May 2018, and has since released a new tool to verify and analyze smart contracts used on the Ethereum blockchain, while its Azure Blockchain Service is being used by Bond.One to migrate its debt issuance and trading platform to blockchain technologies. Additionally, Microsoft formed a strategic partnership to drive enterprise adoption of JP Morgan’s Quorum, the bank’s distributed
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 166: Brian Lichtenberger on Alternative Data
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'
- Finra to Expand Use of Machine Learning for Market Surveillance