Firms using Bloomberg’s Sell-Side Execution and Order Management Solutions (SSEOMS) have until April 2021 to find a new platform provider. About two months ago, the tech giant said that it was exiting two key lines of business: its SSEOMS unit and its Know-Your-Customer (KYC) business, which includes Entity Exchange and Entity Intelligence.
The KYC space is saturated and difficult, so it wasn’t a huge surprise to see Bloomberg back away from that sector. While order and execution management
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 166: Brian Lichtenberger on Alternative Data
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'
- Universal-Investment Explores AI to Develop ESG Services