Kooltra has released the first solution on its cloud-based FXCore platform, which is aimed at accelerating entry into the market and automating workflows for brokers.
The back-office product is delivered via a software-as-a-service model. It is designed to alleviate some of the pain felt by smaller firms or new players looking to launch and scale an institutional-caliber offering, says the Toronto-based company’s founder and CEO, Adam Katz.
The infrastructure needed for post-trade functions,
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- Banks, Asset Managers Turn to Web Scraping to Generate Alpha
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'