In her new book, Invisible Women, Carolina Criado Perez devastatingly breaks down hundreds of studies to show how sex-disaggregated data is utterly failing women. Because data is collected largely on men’s experiences—and with those experience’s assumed to be the default—women become the aberration.
Perez says this “data gap” on women’s daily existence costs them in time, money, and even their lives, as they are left out of consideration in everything from urban planning, to the arts and
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- Banks, Asset Managers Turn to Web Scraping to Generate Alpha
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'