The past year was supposed to be when certain technologies would move from theory to production. It was also when people believed regtech would come into its own as a technology discipline, rather than a catchy brand exercise.
Although this has largely shifted to 2018 for some areas—blockchain being the most significant—2017 was still a strong year for financial technology. Pilot projects went to pre-production and use-cases were validated. And regtech was still a big topic of conversation.
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform