The process—which it calls Scribe Switchboard—takes audio files and analyzes it for certain factors to determine what language it is in before it can be sent to a transcription engine.
GreenKey filed the patent with the US Patent and Trademark Office last week in hopes of protecting its copyright while licensing the process to potential partners, says chief data scientist Tejas Shastry.
“Patents are valuable to us both to protect our intellectual property and solidify the advances we’ve made.
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground