Cinnober Financial Technology has made more senior-level appointments following the departure of long-serving CEO Veronica Augustsson last month.Fredrik Nihlen, Cinnober
Fredrik Nihlen, previously vice president of finance, is now group CFO. He replaces Peter Lenardos, who was promoted to CEO in August. Both Nihlen and Lenardos are new to the company, having joined earlier this year. Before taking the role in February, Nihlen was head of finance at DIBS Payments Services.
Cinnober has also
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 166: Brian Lichtenberger on Alternative Data
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'