Thomson Reuters has partnered with augmented intelligence solutions provider Squirro to offer AI-driven technology that leverages the power of customer relationship management (CRM) platforms to deliver a current overview of each client.
“I think Squirro is a great partner for us in terms of being able to comingle our content within the customer relationship management environment [of] our customers, have those things all sit in the same place, and derive insights from that,” says Leon Saunders
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'
- Banks, Asset Managers Turn to Web Scraping to Generate Alpha