Northern Trust has announced the launch of an outsourced trading capability for asset owners and asset managers. Integrated Trading Solutions (ITS) brings together Northern Trust’s trading experience in equities and fixed income with access to global markets, trading venues, and liquidity
Northern Trust already had an existing offering in this area, although the product was not formally launched until now. In 2016 it acquired Aviate, an equity brokerage firm, and landed its first customer in
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'
- Banks, Asset Managers Turn to Web Scraping to Generate Alpha