Exchanges around the world are still experimenting with blockchain technology in a bid to find practical use-cases.
Speaking at a panel discussion on the role of exchanges and central counterparties (CCPs) at the annual forum of the World Federation of Exchanges in Athens, Gilson Finkelsztain, CEO of B3–Brasil Bolsa Balcão (formerly BM&FBovespa), said the technology can be powerful. “In our case we have been doing a lot of prototypes, pilots, to test,” he said. “But so far we haven’t found a
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'
- Banks, Asset Managers Turn to Web Scraping to Generate Alpha