Exchanges around the world are still experimenting with blockchain technology in a bid to find practical use-cases.
Speaking at a panel discussion on the role of exchanges and central counterparties (CCPs) at the annual forum of the World Federation of Exchanges in Athens, Gilson Finkelsztain, CEO of B3–Brasil Bolsa Balcão (formerly BM&FBovespa), said the technology can be powerful. “In our case we have been doing a lot of prototypes, pilots, to test,” he said. “But so far we haven’t found a
Bryan Cross, who heads UBS Asset Management's QED group, joins to discuss alternative data and AI.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Problem Solver: Paul Bari, Nordea
- JP Morgan's FX Algo Tool Launches on Bloomberg Terminal
- Refinitiv Consolidates Data Insights on China's Belt and Road Initiative
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 153: Nasdaq's Lars Ottersgård
- CAT’s Tale: How Thesys, the SROs and the SEC Mishandled the Consolidated Audit Trail