BANKERS Trust Fund Management Australia (BTFM) is in the midst of an organizationwide IT project that will result in the introduction of a private, TCP/IP-based intranet--including the installation of Microsoft's Windows NT network operating system and Netscape Communications' Navigator Web browser on end-user desktop PCs. Once this infrastructure is in place, BTFM has further plans to deploy a number of systems and applications based on Sun Microsystems' Java programming language.
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1