Connotate, Serena, Xignite Prep Mashup Portals

“Wall Street is a high-value place for mashups, because people need the best information in real time,” says Bruce Molloy, chief executive of New Brunswick, NJ-based software vendor Connotate. Simply put, he says, being able to create applications quickly helps them make more money. “The typical IT department of a major bank or hedge fund doesn’t have time to build out all the applications that users want. Only maybe 20 percent of applications get built—the other 80 percent may have only one or

Only users who have a paid subscription or are part of a corporate subscription are able to print or copy content.

To access these options, along with all other subscription benefits, please contact or view our subscription options here:

You are currently unable to copy this content. Please contact to find out more.

Sorry, our subscription options are not loading right now

Please try again later. Get in touch with our customer services team if this issue persists.

New to Waterstechnology? View our subscription options

If you already have an account, please sign in here.

Refinitiv’s PermIDs: Converting needs into opportunity

Refinitiv’s PermID framework was conceived as a proprietary tool to address an internal challenge around identifying objects in the firm’s information model. Once it had proved its worth, it was rolled out to the firm’s clients to significant success.

You need to sign in to use this feature. If you don’t have a WatersTechnology account, please register for a trial.

Sign in
You are currently on corporate access.

To use this feature you will need an individual account. If you have one already please sign in.

Sign in.

Alternatively you can request an individual account here