Dating to 1867, Bismarck's laconic description of politics as "the art of the possible" favors tactical pragmatism over longer-term idealism. In 2014, many asset managers anticipating the MAT mandate this week will surely sympathize.
Confusion over swap execution facilities' (SEFs') individual rulebooks, and issues around the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) rule 1.35 specifically, have made the ideal approach—evaluate the venues, make a few selections, and connect to them outright
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain