Pick up any finance publication and there will be at least a few articles looking at the proliferation of passive investments and exchange-traded funds, or ETFs. As you’d expect, this has led to an evolution in the way these instruments are traded. Request-for-quote (RFQ) platforms—where traders essentially shop around for the best prices rather than rely on an exchange—are growing. These platforms are increasingly being used as part of what’s called a multi-protocol approach, which includes voi
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling