Bond Connect will start northbound trades initially, with southbound trades to follow. Investors will now have the advantage of having pre-trade transparency through composite prices, which were not previously available. Previously, most investors would interact through an onshore bond settlement agency and through voice, rather than electronic, methods.
Tradeweb’s managing director and head of Asia, Li Renn Tsai, says the electronic fixed income, derivatives and exchange-traded funds marketpla
Also: Trading Technologies is developing an OMS for the sell side and Orbital Insight is embracing a platform-as-a-service model.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 142: AWS Talks Cloud Adoption in the Capital Markets
- Alt Data’s Ethical Day of Reckoning
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 141: Brexit and Blockchain and Data, Oh My
- Data-Driven Regulators: Handling the Uptick in Regulatory Reporting
- Evolve or Die: Asset Managers Cultivate Data Science Teams