Jonathan Rather, vice president of iShares fixed-income strategy at BlackRock, said technology can shed light on underlying risks within investments like exchange-traded funds (ETF). He pointed to BlackRock’s aggregate bond ETF, AGG, and how risks associated with it became more transparent.
“Where technology can aid us—and it has at BlackRock on the fixed-income side—is in better decomposing risks and better viewing my income portfolio through a factor lens,” he said. “It challenges us to rethi
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership