I want to tell you a story about Anttii, a man in his early 30s, and probably one of the most intelligent people I know. His home country, Finland, is struggling to find an identity, swaying between its rural past and technological future. It is a region where two worlds collide, due to Finland’s historical ties with both the Scandinavian innovative spirit and Russia’s traditions. Anttii recently expressed his concern to me over Google’s AlphaZero, a machine-learning algorithm, which destroyed
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'
- Banks, Asset Managers Turn to Web Scraping to Generate Alpha