Saxo Essential gives traders access to four asset classes—foreign exchange (FX), index contract for differences (CFDs), stocks, and bonds. Clients will have access to Saxo’s full range of stocks and bonds and a selection of FX pairs and index CFDs at a minimum funding level of S$1,000 ($760). In comparison, for its “classic” account, the minimum funding level is S$3,000 ($2,300), which was also recently lowered from S$10,000 ($7,600), previously.
Adam Reynolds, APAC CEO for Saxo, tells WatersTe
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain