Saxo Essential gives traders access to four asset classes—foreign exchange (FX), index contract for differences (CFDs), stocks, and bonds. Clients will have access to Saxo’s full range of stocks and bonds and a selection of FX pairs and index CFDs at a minimum funding level of S$1,000 ($760). In comparison, for its “classic” account, the minimum funding level is S$3,000 ($2,300), which was also recently lowered from S$10,000 ($7,600), previously.
Adam Reynolds, APAC CEO for Saxo, tells WatersTe
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy