Mandelzis had previously cofounded Traiana back in 2000, with funding from Sequoia Capital. After the vendor was bought by interdealer broker Icap in 2007, he remained on as CEO of the post-trade processing company until Icap tapped him to head BrokerTec in 2012. He left shortly before Icap, which sold its voice-broking businesses to Tullett Prebon in 2016, became a fintech firm itself, and rebranded as NEX Group.
After talking with some former colleagues and friends, including former Thomson R
Anthony and James hit on a wide-range of topics, from Brexit in the UK, to the SGX-NSE fight in APAC, to the Supreme Court's decision on cellphone location data in the US.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Episode 126: Brexit Fallout; the SGX-NSE Battle Continues; Cellphone Location Data
- Burton-Taylor: Regulation-Driven Data Spend to Grow, But Desktops Threaten Resurgence
- Bloomberg Eyes Amsterdam for Trading and Reporting Platforms
- CME Group Adds Two Alt Data Providers to DataMine
- Banks, Bourses and Regulators Form Spanish-Market DLT Venture